Business Law in Los Angeles
As an established Los Angeles business law office, The Law Offices of William S. Wenzel APC works to develop trusting, long-term relationships. The Law Offices of William S. Wenzel APC’s goal is to provide business clients with the guidance they need to achieve continued profitability and efficient operations. Whatever your legal needs may be, The Law Offices of William S. Wenzel APC can offer you advice and tailored solutions that contribute to the security and exemplary performance of your company.
At Your Service
The Law Offices of William S. Wenzel APC is pleased to help clients by providing:
- Informed advice when making important company decisions
- Strategic planning services
- Support during negotiations and contract disputes
- Business planning solutions (from conception to completion)
- Representation during mergers and acquisitions
- Ongoing legal guidance to protect your business’s bottom line
If you’re in need of a business attorney, contact The Law Offices of William S. Wenzel APC today to schedule your initial consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- We communicate clearly and concisely.
- We always keep our clients informed.
- We tailor our advice to the clients’ problem.
- We listen carefully and draw on experience.
- We bring the necessary experience to each matter.
- We prioritize and focus on the most important issues first.
- We offer top-notch service at a fair rate and we are able to tailor rates to each client.
- We have a one-business-day or less response time policy for non-emergency matters.
- We set a positive tone and work to solve problems to make sure the deal succeeds.
- We genuinely care about each client’s business.
William S. Wenzel, Esq.
William S. Wenzel founded The Law Offices of William S. Wenzel, APC with a vision of providing compassionate counsel to entrepreneurs and their businesses. Over the years, his office has grown to be outside general counsel to companies across such diverse industries as real estate, aerospace, technology and tech sales, and engineering. He leads teams providing formation consulting, employee and asset acquisition, contract drafting and negotiation, corporate governance, risk analysis, and negotiating and papering mergers and sales. In addition to his corporate transactional work, Wil has a strong, consistent record of favorable business litigation outcomes including a federal fraud and breach of contract judgment in the Northern District of California. Wil served as president-elect and president of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Barristers Division, chairs the Roxbury Park Legal Aid Clinic, and serves as a member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Business Law Section’s executive committee. A native Coloradan, Wil graduated cum laude from Loyola University, Chicago and magna cum laude from California Western School of Law, where he was an associate editor of the Law Review and International Law Journal and a contract law tutor.
- California State Bar
- Federal District Court:
– Central District of California
– Northern District of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- President-Elect of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Barristers’ Division, 2014-2015 (President, 2015-2016)
California Western School of Law:
- Magna Cum Ladue;
- Editor, Law Review and Int’l Law Journal
Loyola University, Chicago:
- Cum Laude